These services are only available after your initial consultation and treatment.
Non-Invasive Acne Treatment, $199
- For treating persistent acne on skin that is not yet prepared for invasive treatments. We utilize various highly effective anti-inflammatory methods (LED, oxygen therapy, cold therapy, intense exfoliation using AHAs/BHAs, sulfur, etc.) to successfully eliminate grades 2-4 acne.
Chemical Peels (price varies depending on peel intensity, ranges between $200-$850. Payment assistance available.)
- Chemical peels are a controlled injury to the skin that trigger it to repair itself. Using a low pH, self-neutralizing solution, we effectively target acne, hyperpigmentation, texture, fine lines, and wrinkles. Our goal is to achieve a perfect clinical endpoint every time. In order to do this, we ask that you avoid use of retinoids, AHAs/BHAs, and other actives at least 7 days before and after your peel. Avoid excessive physical activity + sweating for 3-5 days after your peel. Post-peel care included.
Dermaplaning Facial, $185
- Using a sterile surgical blade, we gently scrape the surface of your skin at a 45 degree angle. This method of manual exfoliation is perfect for the most sensitive skin types and is safe to do all year round. It is completely painless, and assists with getting rid of unwanted texture, hyperpigmentation, and peach fuzz. This ensures a buttery smooth base, which enhances product penetration and efficacy, and if you wear makeup, it applies incredibly smooth. No downtime, but slight redness is normal.
Dermaplaning + Chemical Peel, $285
- After gently removing dead skin cells and peach fuzz using a sterile surgical scalpel, your skin is prepped to fully absorb a chemical peel solution. Peel results are significantly enhanced and a perfect clinical endpoint is achieved sooner when combined with dermaplaning. Best for those with texture, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. Post-peel care included.
- Also known as collagen induction therapy, we use a sterile 12-tip needle cartridge that rapidly oscillates on the skin creating micro channels. These micro channels are registered as an injury to the skin, and the skin begins to work to repair the injury by producing collagen. When the skin repairs the injury, we are able to see significant improvement in concerns such as atrophic acne scarring, hyperpigmentation, uneven texture, melasma, wrinkles/fine lines, and enlarged pore size. A perfect clinical endpoint is achieved once we see pinpoint bleeding. 5-7 day downtime.
Microneedling + Chemical Peel, $450
- Collagen induction therapy with the addition of a chemical peel. By creating micro channels in the skin, the peel is able to penetrate significantly deeper and it is, therefore, more effective. 7-10 day downtime.
- Unlike collagen induction therapy (microneedling), nanoneedling does not induce trauma to the skin, but instead uses a cartridge with silicone tips to create superficial microscopic channels. This allows for deeper penetration of active ingredients, without the downtime of microneedling. Nanoneedling accelerates the results for conditions such as hyperpigmentation, texture, enlarged appearance of pores, and fine lines, but, it is important to note that nanoneedling does not produce nearly the same patient outcomes as microneedling.